- May have antimicrobial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
- Compounds found in oregano oil may be potent antioxidants & anti-inflammatory agents.
- Applied topically and digested for internal use.
- Can be used alongside other supplements for extra support.
- Made with the finest Mediterranean Hand-Picked Oregano (Origanum Vulgare).
- Soil Association Organic Certified Oregano Oil Carvacrol Level: 80% Plus.
- Low Thymol Level - below 2%.
For over 20 years we've worked with medical professionals & charities to get you the support you need. Our award-winning customer service is available on 01904 789559 or by email.
Directions & Suggested Use
Immediate Support: Up to 5 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil and ingest, 4 times a day. Based on 5 drops four times a day;
- 35 servings
- 100mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Maintenance Support: Ingest 2 drops with a small amount of milk (20-30ml) or diluted further in teaspoon of olive oil daily. Based on 2 drops once a day;
- 87 servings
- 40mg proprietary blend in soil association certified organic extra virgin olive oil.
Topical Use: Dilute further if required with carrier oil and rub topically.
Mix and match products across the whole SC Nutra range. (Discount will automatically show in your bag).
Spend over £50 - Save 8%
Spend over £100 - Save 15%
Spend over £200 - Save 18%
Spend over £400 - Save 20%
Serving Size: 5 drops.
Servings Per Pack: 35.
|Active Ingredients||Per Serving||%NRV*|
* Nutrient Reference Value.
** No NRV established.
Ingredients: 75% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25% Organic Wild Oregano Oil.
Suitable For: All diets including, Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Free From Information: No trace allergens. Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
Warnings: Not suitable for children. Not suitable if using Blood thinning medication or allergic to mint, thyme, basil or sage. Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Quantity: 5ml
- Format: Oil
- Gender: Unisex
- Letter Box Friendly: No
- Best Before: Approximately 2 Years - Buying direct from SC Nutra ensures you receive our most recently manufactured batch
- ID: P80309
- GTIN: 5060086380521
- Recycling Information: Fully Recyclable: Glass Bottle, Box, Leaflet & Instructions. Check Locally: Pipette
- Organic Certified: Licence no: DA26729, Access date: 28/06/2023, More Info: Soil Association Certificate Checker
- Total weight including packaging: 45g
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 x 95mm
- Category: Oregano Herbal Supplements
- SC Nutra is a Sweet Cures Brand
- Wild Oregano Oil C80™, SC Nutra®, and Sweet Cures® are registered trademarks of Sweet Cures Limited, York, YO26 5NB.
Food supplements must not be used to replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Sweet Cures is one of the world's leading natural supplement producers and retailers, supplying customers with a range of only the purest products with no unwanted excipients, binders or fillers. The Sweet Cures' brand stands for the highest quality and that shows in everything we do, from award winning products and biodegradable packaging to our dedicated customer service team.
With over 19 years experience in this specialist field, Sweet Cures leads the way in the supply and distribution of rare sugars.
Our customer service team is waiting to take your call. If you have a product query, don't hesitate to contact 01904 789559 (UK) or +44 1904 789559 (Worldwide). You can call or email our team at any time, no purchase is necessary.
UK Deliveries & Returns Address
Royal Mail 24 Tracked - Free when you spend £10:
Delivery aim of 1-2 working days. Usually delivered the next working day. Includes free delivery notifications by text and email. Now includes delivery on a Saturday & Sunday, please check Royal Mail site for exceptions - £4.99 for orders under £10
Order before 5:15 pm Monday - Friday or 11:30 am Saturday for same-day dispatch.
Guaranteed Next Day Services:
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 1pm (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £7.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 1pm. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 9am (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £28.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 9am. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
For addresses located in the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Isle of Man - Royal Mail Next Day services may see a 1 day delay with targeted times.
Please allow additional time for the delivery of orders around bank holidays.
Gift cards will be instantly processed and sent to your email address. Gift cards are normally received within 15 minutes of placing the order.
Our 60-day no-quibble money-back guarantee protects all orders. If you'd like to make a return please contact the team on 01904 789559 or firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Name, Address, Phone Number / Email Address and reason for return. Once your return has been accepted please send to Sweet Cures, Pyramid Court, Rosetta Way, York, YO26 5NB.
This website serves the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey & Guernsey. To change delivery location to a location not previously listed simply click the flag above, or from the dropdown menu on mobile.