- Used long term as a preventative and shorter term for immediate support.
- May ease symptoms of Cystitis, Urinary Tract Infections, Prostatitis and other bladder conditions.
- High-purity Waterfall D-mannose tablets are free from bulking agents and fillers, creating a slimline, easy-to-swallow tablet.
- Contains D-Mannose sustainably sourced from birch, using a chemical-free extraction process.
- Suitable for all ages and genders. For children under 16, please consider our Waterfall D-Mannose Children Range.
- Free from all 14 FSA food allergens & ideal for all diets. No food colourings or artificial flavourings. Free from Silica and Sodium. NON GMO.
- Each pack contains two fully recyclable discreet travel-sized dispensers. Designed to fit perfectly in a pocket or bag.
For over 20 years we've worked with medical professionals & charities to get you the support you need. Our award-winning customer service is available on 01904 789559 or by email.
Directions & Suggested Use
- Immediate Support: 2 - 3 tablets every 2 or 3 hours and once during the night.
- Ongoing & Daily Maintenance Support: 2 - 3 tablets once or twice a day.
- Other Support: 2 - 3 tablets before and after intimacy, continue on Immediate Support dose for 48 hours.
Mix and match products across the whole Sweet Cures range. (Discount will automatically show in your bag).
Spend over £50 - Save 8%
Spend over £100 - Save 15%
Spend over £200 - Save 18%
Spend over £400 - Save 20%
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Pack: 25
* Nutrient Reference Value.
** No NRV established.
Ingredients: Per tablet: 1000mg Pure D-Mannose (Vegetarian Magnesium Stearate and HPMC film coating less than 0.1g)
Suitable For: All diets including, Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Free From Information: No trace allergens. Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
- Quantity: 50 x 1000mg Tablets
- Format: Tablets
- Suitable for: Men & Women.
- Letter Box Friendly: Yes - up to 5 packs
- Expiry Date: Approximately 2 Years - Buying direct from SC Nutra ensures you receive our most recently manufactured batch
- ID: L80071
- GTIN: 5060086380071
- Recycling Information: Fully Recyclable: Dispensers, Box, Leaflet & Instructions
- Total Weight including Packaging: 106g
- Dimensions: 110 x 82 x 17mm
- Category: Bladder Health
- SC Nutra is a Sweet Cures Brand
- Waterfall D-Mannose®, SC Nutra®, and Sweet Cures® are registered trademarks of Sweet Cures Limited, York, YO26 5NB.
While using Waterfall D-Mannose our customers have found it beneficial to also use the following products:
- Urine Test Strips can help monitor progress.
- Probiotics have many clinically proven benefits, with UniBac Advanced 17 providing friendly bacteria which reaches the urinary tract.
Food supplements must not be used to replace a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, or breastfeeding, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional prior to taking any supplements. Discontinue use and consult doctor if adverse reactions occur. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Proud to Support Bladder Health UK
For every pack of Waterfall D-Mannose sold Sweet Cures donates 5p to Bladder Health UK. Bladder Health UK supports sufferers of urinary tract infections, interstitial cystitis and chronic bladder problems. For more information please visit their website.
Sweet Cures is one of the world's leading natural health supplement producers and retailers, supplying customers with a range of only the purest products with no unwanted excipients, binders or fillers. The Sweet Cures' brand stands for the highest quality and that shows in everything we do, from award winning products and biodegradable packaging to our dedicated customer service team.
With over 19 years experience in this specialist field, Sweet Cures leads the way in the supply and distribution of rare sugars.
Our customer service team is waiting to take your call. If you have a product query, don't hesitate to contact 01904 789559 (UK) or +44 1904 789559 (Worldwide). You can call or email our team at any time, no purchase is necessary.
UK Deliveries & Returns Address
Royal Mail 24 Tracked - Free when you spend £10:
Delivery aim of 1-2 working days. Usually delivered the next working day. Includes free delivery notifications by text and email. Now includes delivery on a Saturday & Sunday, please check Royal Mail site for exceptions - £4.99 for orders under £10
Order before 5:15 pm Monday - Friday or 11:30 am Saturday for same-day dispatch.
Guaranteed Next Day Services:
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 1pm (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £7.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 1pm. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 9am (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £28.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 9am. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
For addresses located in the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Isle of Man - Royal Mail Next Day services may see a 1 day delay with targeted times.
Please allow additional time for the delivery of orders around bank holidays.
Gift cards will be instantly processed and sent to your email address. Gift cards are normally received within 15 minutes of placing the order.
Our 60-day no-quibble money-back guarantee protects all orders. If you'd like to make a return please contact the team on 01904 789559 or firstname.lastname@example.org with Your Name, Address, Phone Number / Email Address and reason for return. Once your return has been accepted please send to Sweet Cures, Pyramid Court, Rosetta Way, York, YO26 5NB.
This website serves the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey & Guernsey. To change delivery location to a location not previously listed simply click the flag above, or from the dropdown menu on mobile.
What is D-Mannose?
D-Mannose is found naturally in fruits and vegetables in tiny amounts. D-Mannose is linked to glucose due to its structure and slightly sweet taste but is not metabolised like sugar. The NHS recognises D-Mannose as an alternative way to prevent UTIs (updated November 2020).
Where does D-Mannose come from?
Waterfall D-Mannose is fermented naturally from Birch Biomass (The bark from Birch Trees) without using solvents.
Some D-Mannose manufacturers choose to use other types of D-Mannose; these can be from corn and synthetically made. When shopping for a D-Mannose product, always check the label. Many D-Mannose products on the market, despite being labelled as "D-Mannose", are blended with ingredients such as Cranberry, Bulking Agents and Fillers.
Can you take D-Mannose daily?
Yes, D-Mannose can be used daily. We have many customers using the Waterfall D-Mannose as a maintenance product. A daily dose is considered two tablets morning and before bed or just two before bed. Dosage can vary from person to person, with some customers finding they need two daily doses and others only need one. The most challenging element of using D-Mannose is finding the dosage that works for you, so most people would start higher and reduce down over time.
Why is D-Mannose not working?
If D-Mannose hasn't worked for you in the past, it could be due to one of the following reasons;
- The product used wasn't a high purity D-Mannose product and contained other ingredients.
- The D-Mannose dosage used was too little. Some D-Mannose products state "1 a tablet day" so marketing such as "60 day Supply" can be used. In reality, a maintenance dosage should be around 2g - 4g and for treatment between 6g - 12g per day for the most success.
- The bacteria causing the infection is something other than e.coli.
Where can I buy D-Mannose?
You can buy D-Mannose direct from this online store or call us and place an order over the phone on 01904 789559.
Is D-Mannose safe to use whilst pregnant?
While many people have used D-Mannose whilst pregnant, it is essential to understand that there haven't been clinical trials focusing solely on D-Mannose use with pregnant women. There is, however, no evidence to suggest D-Mannose is unsafe. Current guidance is to check with a health care professional or midwife before using any food supplements when pregnant.
Can I take D-Mannose alongside other products & medication?
Yes, Waterfall D-Mannose is a natural supplement.
What is the taste of Waterfall D-Mannose?
Waterfall D-Mannose has a mildly sweet taste, which is pleasant.
Why do your tablets contain Vegetable Magnesium Stearate?
A minimal amount is used in our tablets to ensure they hold their shape and prevent crumbling instead of a long list of binders and fillers.
Are Waterfall D-Mannose Tablets safe for children?
While the ingredients of Waterfall D-Mannose tablets are safe, these aren't recommended for children as they can be a choking hazard. Instead, consider our D-Mannose Powder version.
How much D-Mannose is there in Cranberries?
Naturally, there is a tiny amount of D-Mannose in some fruits and vegetables. D-Mannose makes up less than 0.05% of the weight in cranberries. You'd need to eat approximately 2kg of cranberries to equal one 1000mg Waterfall D-Mannose tablet! and around 12kg daily for an equivalent maintenance dose. Cranberries are also very acidifying, which for some can be a trigger for infections.
Is D-Mannose suitable for men?
Yes, d-mannose works the same for men, women, children and pets.
Can I give Waterfall D-Mannose tablets to my pet?
While the ingredients are safe for pets, please consider that the size of the 1gm tablets may be an issue for smaller animals. For small animals like small dogs, rabbits, etc. - please see our dedicated pet product D-Mannose Pet.