- A product with multi-faceted uses.
- May reduce and prevent mouth ulcers.
- Consumption of Xylitol instead of sugar induces a lower blood glucose rise after their consumption compared to sugar*.
- Consumption of Xylitol instead of sugar contributes to the maintenance of tooth mineralisation*.
*The above health claims are approved claims and appear in the EU register of nutrition and health claims here
Directions & Suggested Use
- Teeth and Gums: dissolve a teaspoonful in 50mls water, rinse for one minute, spit or swallow.
- Mouth Ulcers: apply directly to mouth ulcers three to four times a day.
- General Well-being: One teaspoon a day, in tea, water and or juice.
Mix and match products across the whole Sweet Cures range. (Discount will automatically show in your bag).
Spend over £50 - Save 8%
Spend over £100 - Save 15%
Spend over £200 - Save 18%
Spend over £400 - Save 20%
Serving Size: 2 Grams
Servings Per Pack: 50
|Active Ingredients||Per Serving||%NRV*|
* Nutrient Reference Value.
** No NRV established.
Ingredients: Xylitol, D-Xylose.
Suitable For: All diets including, Vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten Free.
Free From Information: No trace allergens. Non GMO, Nut Free, Peanut Free, Celery Free, Crustacean Free, Mollusc Free, Lupin Free, Fish Free, Mustard Free, Gluten Free, Soya Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Sesame Free, Sulphite Free.
- Quantity: 100g Powder
- Format: Powder
- Gender: Unisex
- Letter Box Friendly: No - Try Xylotene in eco-refill packs for letter box friendly packaging.
- Expiry Date: Approximately 2 Years - Buying direct from SC Nutra ensures you receive our most recently manufactured batch.
- ID: P80033
- GTIN: 5060086380033
- Recycling Information: Fully Recyclable: Tub.
- Total Weight including Packaging: 126g
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 97mm
- Category: Oral Health
- SC Nutra is a Sweet Cures Brand.
- Xylotene®, SC Nutra®, and Sweet Cures® are registered trademarks of Sweet Cures Limited, York, YO26 5NB.
Sweet Cures is one of the world's leading natural supplement producers and retailers, supplying customers with a range of only the purest products with no unwanted excipients, binders or fillers. The Sweet Cures' brand stands for the highest quality and that shows in everything we do, from award winning products and biodegradable packaging to our dedicated customer service team.
With over 19 years experience in this specialist field, Sweet Cures leads the way in the supply and distribution of rare sugars.
Our customer service team is waiting to take your call. If you have a product query, don't hesitate to contact 01904 789559 (UK) or +44 1904 789559 (Worldwide). You can call or email our team at any time, no purchase is necessary.
UK Deliveries & Returns Address
Royal Mail 24 Tracked - Free when you spend £10:
Delivery aim of 1-2 working days. Usually delivered the next working day. Includes free delivery notifications by text and email. Now includes delivery on a Saturday & Sunday, please check Royal Mail site for exceptions - £4.99 for orders under £10
Order before 5:15 pm Monday - Friday or 11:30 am Saturday for same-day dispatch.
Guaranteed Next Day Services:
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 1pm (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £7.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 1pm. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed Next Day Before 9am (Cut Off Time Mon-Fri: 5:15pm) - £28.99:
Guaranteed next-day delivery before 9am. Order before 5:15pm Monday to Friday for same-day dispatch. Service includes deliveries on a Saturday and free delivery notifications by text and email.
For addresses located in the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Isle of Man - Royal Mail Next Day services may see a 1 day delay with targeted times.
Please allow additional time for the delivery of orders around bank holidays.
Gift cards will be instantly processed and sent to your email address. Gift cards are normally received within 15 minutes of placing the order.
Our 60-day no-quibble money-back guarantee protects all orders. If you'd like to make a return please contact the team on 01904 789559 or email@example.com with Your Name, Address, Phone Number / Email Address and reason for return. Once your return has been accepted please send to Sweet Cures, Pyramid Court, Rosetta Way, York, YO26 5NB.
This website serves the United Kingdom, Isle of Man, Jersey & Guernsey. To change delivery location to a location not previously listed simply click the flag above, or from the dropdown menu on mobile.